Grizzly Mtn Weather Woes?

On the subject of Grizzly Mountain Ride, we will make the final decision to go ahead with the ride no later than April 13, 2019, one week prior. We know this is late, but we want to be sure our camp on the Miller Ranch has suitable ground conditions for rigs as well as the trails for horses. The late snow made it look unlikely initially, but the week of warm weather and the forecast of more of it make it look much better. If we can call it earlier, we will, but please understand we must keep our good relationships with landowners and the Crooked River National Grasslands. Thank you and stay tuned.

Max and Darlene

Awards are arriving!

As we prepare to head off to the EDRA conference this morning, I am watching the snow slowly melt from our Central Oregon countryside and sincerely hope things start drying out and allowing us to plan more definitively for the Grizzly Mtn Ride.

We were pretty happy with the positive reception of our new logo, done by my daughter. We thought it turned out pretty darn cool too! So much so that we incorporated into our awards this year!

Once again, Sabiq Arabian Ranch is sponsoring the First Place award buckles for the 25, 50, 75 and TYM Relay winners. Many thanks to SAR for this wonderful donation!

2019 Grizzly 75 buckle2019 Grizzly Buckles







We thought they turned out pretty nice! Can’t wait to give them out!

Until ride time, keep on conditioning, however you can. Every mile, every minute in the saddle counts right now!

Happy Trails!

Darlene, et al