Grizzly Mtn Weather Woes?

On the subject of Grizzly Mountain Ride, we will make the final decision to go ahead with the ride no later than April 13, 2019, one week prior. We know this is late, but we want to be sure our camp on the Miller Ranch has suitable ground conditions for rigs as well as the trails for horses. The late snow made it look unlikely initially, but the week of warm weather and the forecast of more of it make it look much better. If we can call it earlier, we will, but please understand we must keep our good relationships with landowners and the Crooked River National Grasslands. Thank you and stay tuned.

Max and Darlene