A few people have contacted me asking to help out with the Grizzly Mtn Ride. We realize that moving the ride to Outback Station will maybe prevent a few and encourage a few to evaluate their plans.
If you’d like to come and volunteer at the Grizzly in the Outback Ride, please contact me so I can get you headed in the right direction!
Come and see how a ride gets going from start to finish on ride day!
- Volunteer meals on Saturday
- Breakfast (light), includes coffee, etc.
- Lunch – Balanced, sandwich, chips, fruit, water/soda
- Dinner – Something warm!
- All vet checks are in camp!
- This job is very important and usually takes two people. Tag teaming the teams works very well. Must be organized and have a good attention span.
- Keeping time on a clipboard and on the timing board is essential.
Thank you in advance! It truly takes a village to make any ride happen.