Volunteers are always needed and welcome! It’s a great way to give back, meet your old friends and make new ones, and learn about endurance from the ground up.
If you’d like to come and volunteer at the Grizzly Mtn Ride please contact Becky Osborne, 503-810-7203, email@example.com so we can get you headed in the right direction!
We will have plenty of snacks and drinks for you. Come and see how a ride gets going from start to finish on ride day!
- Gate keepers
- Bring your camp chair and water bottle
- All vet checks are in camp!
- This job is very important and usually takes two people. Tag teaming the teams works very well. Must be organized and have a good attention span.
- We have the 2 clocks – in and out – , and the cheat sheets, so it’s easy.
- Vet Scribes and Runners
- Fill out vet cards with vet’s scoring – this is very informative!
- Runners to keep the vets fed and beveraged, organize snacks for the volunteers.
Thank you in advance! It truly takes a village to make any ride happen.
~Sharke and Carlene